LINKAM (-196°C to 600°C) THMS600 Heating and Freezing Microscope Stage
The THMS600 Heating and Freezing Microscope Stage is used in many applications where high heating/freezing rates and 0.01°C accuracy and stability are needed. The THMS600 has a temperature range of -196°C to 600°C..
Linkam THMS600 Heating and Freezing Microscope Stage
Samples can be quickly characterized by heating to within a few degrees of the required temperature at a rate of up to 150°C/min with minimal overshoot, then slowed down to a few tenths of a degrees per minute to closely examine sample changes. The entire experiment can be saved as an online plot or exported to a spreadsheet application.
There are various version options for this stage, including Pressure, vacuum, eletrical sample measurement and sample holders to mount the stage vertically in IRor xray spectrometers.
- Temperature range -196° to 600°C (cooling option required)
- Up to 150°C/min heating, 100°C/min Cooling (using LNP95 cooling pump)
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- 16 mm X,Y sample manipulation
- Sample area 22 mm diameter
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- 100ohm platinum resistor sensor. 1/10th Din Class A to 0.1°C
- Light aperture – 2.0mm Ø
- Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
- Direct injection of the coolant into the silver block
- Single ultra thin lid window – 0.17mm
- Objective lens working distance 4.5mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 12.5mm
- Range of condenser extension lenses available
- Can be used with all microscope techniques
- Water cooled stage body for high temperature work (>300°C)
- Suitable for Confocal, Laser Raman and X-Ray
- Sample side loading without removing the stage lid