LINKAM (-196°C to 600°C) MDS600 Motorized XY Heating and Freezing Microscope Stage
The MDS600 is a motorized version of the THMS600, one of the most widely used heating and freezing microscope stages on the market.
Linkam MDS600 Motorized XY Heating/Freezing System
The sample is motorized in X and Y directions by precision mico stepped motors that enable micron repeatable position resolution and position recall so that a sample can be mapped in order to quickly relocate positions of interest and carry out temperature controlled experiments significant to that point.
Unrivalled accuracy and control of temperature from -196 to 600°C.
- Temperature Range -196°C to 600 °C
- Heating and cooling rates of 0.01 to 150°C/min
- PC control using LINK software
- Positional resolution of motors 0.05µm
- Position repeatability <3um
- 150 X,Y coordinates can be stored
- Max. 15mm motorized X,Y travel
- Manual & PC operation
- Definable sample scan area
- Sample vibration eliminated over entire range of speeds
- Mounts directly on microscope substage using stage-clamps
- Objective lens working distance – 4.9mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 12.7
- Light aperture – 1.3mm Ø for accurate sample temperatures
- Optional lid and cooling jacket for high magnification lenses