LINKAM (-196°C to 600°C) THMSEL600 Temperature Controlled Ellipsometer Stage
The THMS600 is one of the most widely used heating stages on the market, and has now been modified with a special optical adapter to facilitate use on an ellipsometer.
LINKAM THMSEL600 Temperature Controlled Ellipsometer Stage
Samples can be quickly characterized by heating to within a few degrees of the required temperature at a rate of up to 150°C/min with no overshoot, then slowed down to a few tenths of a degrees per minute to closely examine sample changes. The THMSEL600 has a temperature range of -196°C to 600°C.
- Temperature range ambient to 600°C
- Up to 150°C/min heating
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- 16 mm X,Y sample manipulation
- Sample area 22 mm diameter
- Gas tight chamber for atmospheric control
- 100ohm platinum resistor sensor. 1/10th Din Class A to 0.1°C
- Light aperture – 2.4mm Ø
- Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
- Single ultra thin lid window – 0.17mm