LINKAM RH95 Humidity Controller
The RH95 quickly controls humidity inside a linkam stage or any other sealed chamber up to a volume of 2000cc from 5 to 90%.
Linkam RH95 Humidity Controller
Unlike other humidity systems, no costly dry air supply is required. Ambient air is dried through a specially designed automatic recycling desiccant system and so can be left controlling humidity for months at a time.
Rather than simply monitoring the humidity of the air supplied to the chamber we also place a sensor inside the chamber to create a feedback loop to the controller.
- Can be used as standalone humidity generator and controller or with LINK software to log data from
- Relative humidity entered via touch screen display
- Maximum controllable volume 2000cc
- Long cycle times – can be left running for months.
- Sensor calibration chamber supplied with salt ampoule testing kit
- Sensor regeneration module available
- Sensor Type: Combined temperature and humidity digital capacitance sensor
- Recommended range: 10 to 90% RH
- Stability at control value: +/- 0.5%
- Ramp speed: ~7RH% /min
- Operating Range: 0-100%
- Sensor Response: ~8sec