LINKAM (-196°C to 600°C) THMSG600 Heating and Freezing Stage- Geology System
The THMSG600 is based on the design of the highly successful THMS600 stage and then upgraded and modified specifically for geological applications.
The THMSG Geology System is the solution for geologists looking for unrivalled temperature accuracy and control. This precision built hotstage can be found in a many Fluid Inclusion laboratories all over the world.
Unrivalled accuracy and control of temperature enable the user to characterize fluid inclusions to better than 0.1°C and hold a stability of 0.001°C. The THMSG600 has a temperature range of -196°C to 600°C.
- Up to 150°C/min heating
- Temperature stability <0.01°C
- 16mm XY sample manipulation
- Sample area 22mm diameter
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Clamps directly to the microscope substage for stability
- 100 Ohm platinum resistor sensor
- Light aperture: 1.3mm diameter
- Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
- Direct injection of the coolant into the silver block
- Single ultra thin lid window: 0.17mm
- Objective lens working distance: 4.5mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance: 12.5mm
- Water cooled stage body for high temperature work (>300°C)
- Suitable for Confocal, Laser Raman and X-Ray
- Sample side loading without removing the stage lid
- Stage body size: 137x92x22mm