LINKAM (-196°C to 600°C) MDSG600 Motorized Geology Heating/Freezing Stage
The MDSG600 Geology System is the top of the range solution for geologists working at the cutting edge of research demanding unrivalled temperature accuracy and motorized sample control. This precision built hotstage system is used by many of the best Fluid Inclusion scientists in the world.
Linkam MDSG600 Motorized Geology Heating/Freezing Stage
The sample is motorized in X and Y directions by precision mico stepped motors that enable micron repeatable position resolution and position recall so that a sample can be mapped in order to quickly relocate positions of interest and carry out temperature controlled experiments significant to that point.
Unrivalled accuracy and control of temperature from -196 to 600°C.
- Temperature Range -196°C to 600 °C
- Heating and cooling rates of 0.01 to 150°C/min
- PC control using LINK software
- Positional resolution of motors 0.05µm
- Position repeatability <3um
- 150 X,Y coordinates can be stored
- Max. 15mm motorized X,Y travel
- Manual & PC operation
- Definable sample scan area
- Sample vibration eliminated over entire range of speeds
- Ventilated bottom window to eliminate condensation
- Novel low profile lid design for rapid lens change
- Extremely efficient use of liquid nitrogen
- Mounts directly on microscope substage using stage-clamps
- Objective lens working distance – 4.9mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 12.7
- Light aperture – 1.3mm Ø for accurate sample temperatures
- Optional lid and cooling jacket for high magnification lenses